what we provide
When you join, you will be offered the opportunity to participate in a highly interactive, four- month programme, and given membership to the African Food Fellowship. This includes a further coaching programme of six months. After this programme, you will:
- Understand food systems and systems thinking. You learn about the interactions between the food supply chain and its impact on social, economic and environmental health. This includes an exploration of the dynamic nature of food systems and how they change.
- See where there are trade-offs in the system. You will get to design strategies and learn approaches to deal with these trade-offs and create synergies by learning how to effectively steer the process of change.
- Develop individual and collective leadership qualities by exploring personal attitudes and aspirations. You will better your networking skills, build relationships, find common ground and overcome resistance to change.
- Build your network. Become part of a community of food systems leaders across the continent.
- Gain world-class, expert knowledge by engaging with leading faculties and mentors.